PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando. We are looking for a Customer Success Associates to manage long-term customer relationships with our existing customers. The Customer Success Associate is responsible for developing positive customer relationships that promote customer retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with our clients to ensure these customers are successful using PlanSource products and services.
About the Customer Success Associate role
It is an exciting time to be at PlanSource! We are expanding rapidly but still small enough for you to make a big impact. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers continue to use PlanSource products and services. You will be well-supported and our leveraged-support model gives you access to a strong network of team members, so you can hit the ground running. Your responsibilities will include:
- As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be managing our partners and their customers – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans in partnership with our partners with a focus on renewing existing business.
- Build and manage relationships with Sales, Business Development and Operations teams.
- Understand partner strategy, identifying areas of alignment, and structuring compelling renewal initiatives
- Increase PlanSource awareness and preference with Broker Customer Success team
- Prepare and communicate weekly, monthly, and quarterly partner status reports to include renewals, terminations, and net revenue retention forecasts.
- Perform periodic health checks with each of your broker partners on an ongoing basis by calculating health of brokers and customer accounts.
- Execute playbook(s) to take effective steps in ensure customer renewals.
- Become an expert in PlanSource’s product offerings and how to position solutions as part of the contract renewal process.
- Adapt presentations to suit a particular audience; respond to objections successfully
- Travel as needed to visit partners and or cusotmers, perform quarterly business review (QBR) presentations, complete training, etc.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving and exceeding individual revenue retention.
- Work with our partners to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their customers and predictable growth for their business by delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle, and quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at PlanSource, on behalf of the customer.
- Create a focused renewal and customer health campaign with our partners.
- Work with your teammates to improve the customer experience.
You are versed in building a strong network, display both personal impact and presentation skills. You have experience with complex technology and are comfortable negotiating and presenting to people at all levels in an organization.
Your qualifications/abilities include:
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business or Business Administration preferred
- HR, benefits and/or payroll industry experience preferred
- Persuasive speaking skills and persistent with follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote team environment with a cadence of delivering monthly results
- Strong financial acumen related to product pricing and customer profitability
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, and web-based presentation technology
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- High energy and positive attitude. Activity and results driven.
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
What we offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to grow and make a big impact.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: The size is right. Join a well-funded, established tech company that’s growing fast but is still small enough for you to have a big impact.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning sales team – 65-75% of reps exceed their annual quotas.
#8: Success is rewarded. Top reps qualify for the annual President’s Club trip – which includes a 5-star luxury experience for you and a guest.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions within the company and within the sales team.
#6: We give you the support you need. Our marketing team will support you and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners brings you warm leads.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as MetLife, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.