Surveillance Investigator – Orlando
PhotoFax, Inc. is a nationwide private detective agency that specializes in surveillance on
insurance fraud cases involving worker’s compensation claims. We have been in business for
over 30 years and remain the best surveillance company in the country. We are currently hiring field investigators in the Orlando area.
• No previous experience is necessary; we provide all training and licensing to the right
• Experienced and licensed investigators are also encouraged to apply! We are a great
company to transition over to…you will love our atmosphere!
• PhotoFax also provides the vehicle and equipment needed to do this work.
• Full-time positions include benefits that are a matching 401k, paid vacation, paid sick
time, performance-based bonuses and reviews, and paid overtime opportunities.
• Our investigators have used this experience to become law enforcement professionals on
municipal, state, and federal levels; upper management claims managers and special
investigative unit agents with major insurance companies; as well as case managers with
Please check out this video for more information:
Duties Included But Not Limited To:
- Performing Video Surveillance from a Company Provided Vehicle
- Following People in Vehicle and Sometimes on Foot in a Discreet Manner
- Report Writing
- Uploading Film Obtained and Submission on Website
- Upkeep of Vehicle Maintenance Logs
- Frequent Regional Travel Expected (in company provided vehicle)
- Submission of Weekly Expense Reports
Whether it is within our company, in our industry, or in the field of criminal justice in general,
PhotoFax, Inc. promises to provide our employees with professional development. Former
military and college graduates with criminal justice related degrees are encouraged to apply,
however, all backgrounds will be considered.The right candidate will be expected to work long hours on a schedule that fluctuates as well as work weekends and perform regional travel with overnight stays frequently.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, a clean criminal background (you must be able to get a private investigation license in the state of FL), a clean driving record with minimal infractions, and the ability and drive to work long hours and weekends.
Do you have what it takes? Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Contact: John Todaro, Director of Recruiting and Assistant Manager of Licensing, PhotoFax,
Inc. at email@example.com.