Staff Accountant- Entry Level
Phigenics provides independent expert guidance and advanced technologies to our clients to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and overall safety of water systems. Our clients include a diverse mix of industry leaders in healthcare, hospitality, government, higher education, retail, and manufacturing facilities. Phigenics does not sell water treatment chemicals and is not biased toward any treatment technology or supplier.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Staff Accountant that will act as a liaison between Sales, our Laboratory and Accounting, providing oversight and accuracy within our Microsoft systems.
- Record and Schedule Customer Orders in D365
- Record completion of service and verify rates in a timely fashion for invoicing in D365
- Reconcile results processed by lab to monthly invoicing
- Coordinate timing/forecast of revenue with Sales team and Accountant
- Analyze sales forecast vs actuals and ensure accuracy
- Additional duties as needed and/or assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships with cross-functional team members
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple priority tasks
- Self-motivated and directed. “Can do” attitude
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Understand and use MS Office, Gmail and various Google applications
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, and/or Power BI is a plus
- 0-5 years of relevant job experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.