Looking to redefine the skyline? If so, Permasteelisa North America is the right place for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer Jr to join our Minnesota team!
Job Summary: As a Structural Engineer Jr at Permasteelisa North America, you will be challenged by the unique nature of every project we create. You will be a key member of a project team that inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and works with respect. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your engineering background to performs facade calculations under the direction of a licensed engineer for high performance custom curtain wall projects.
The Company: In less than two decades, Permasteelisa North America has become North America’s leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes. These products change the skylines of cities and become the focus of famous photographs on magazine covers. Find more information on the company at www.permasteelisagroup.com or by visiting our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/permasteelisa-north-america
• Perform structural analysis and design of custom curtain wall and field equipment including load determination, frame analysis, FEA, connections, and anchorages for custom curtain wall projects.
• Provide technical support for production modeling, shop activities, and field activities.
• Review drawings, calculations, material data sheets for compliance with building codes, project specifications, and company standards.
• Travel to project site as required to observe/evaluate/inspect construction and provide engineering support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• EIT or ability to obtain in 1 year
• 0-3 Years of Experience
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project), Mathcad, AutoCAD, some experience with RSTAB/RISA or other frame analysis software and FEA software preferred, ability to learn PNA proprietary software
• Well Organized
• Strong Communication skills
• Self-initiative & driving character
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO employer. The company participates in E-Verify.