Looking to redefine the skyline? If so, Permasteelisa North America is the right place for you!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Windsor, CT team!
Job Summary: As an Assistant Project Manager at Permasteelisa North America, you will be challenged by the unique nature of every project we create. You will be a key member of a project team that inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and works with respect. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your project management background to assist the Project Manager coordinate the project team and submissions on a designated curtain wall contract or section of a curtain wall contract.
The Company: In less than two decades, Permasteelisa North America has become North America’s leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes. These products change the skylines of cities and become the focus of famous photographs on magazine covers. Find more information on the company at www.permasteelisagroup.com or by visiting our Linked In page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/permasteelisa-north-america
• Assist the Project Manager in coordinating the in-house project team (designers, engineers, production, assembly, site personnel) for the assigned contract or section of a contract.
• Assist the Project Manager in coordinating the client’s team (project manager, architects, engineers, consultants), to ascertain contract time, cost and quality objectives, and organize project resources accordingly.
• Develop an understanding of the bid and contract documents (trade contract, scope drawings, specification, exhibits, bid pricing and clarifications).
• Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating and reporting on the detailed project schedule for design, engineering, mockups, production, and installation activities.
• Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating and reporting on the contract schedule of values and payment requisitions, ensuring the project cash flow is met and payments received in a timely manner.
• Assist the Project Manager in the pricing and purchasing of materials, equipment and sub-contracts, ensuring that both budgetary and specified contractual cost, time and quality requirements are met.
• Diploma, Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Construction, Project Management or other construction related subject.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Project, with an aptitude to learn any required Permasteelisa in-house software
• No experience required in curtain wall projects. Some experience in construction related projects preferred.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work with others at all levels of management; flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, self-motivated; ability to recognize the need for confidentiality; willingness to travel (minimal)
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO employer. The company participates in E-Verify.