We are looking for future Perdue leaders to join us! The Perdue Plant/Operations Management Trainee (OMT) program provides college graduates relevant experience to acquire management skills (leadership, teambuilding, interpersonal), technical skills (production management controls, operational processes, and metrics) as well as contribute to the organization through projects to improve production, reduce waste, or the like.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The 12 month rotational program gives you exposure to various roles within the facilities you are assigned.
- Learn about the various areas of Operations within the industry.
- Travel with your OMT Class to 2-3 Regional Trainings that include classroom training, social activities, and philanthropy events.
- Hands-on leadership training and a path to a successful career at Perdue!
- Permanent placement in a full time position at the end of the program.
Graduation college is an amazing achievement and Perdue recognizes that top talent is in high demand. Our total offer package includes:
- Competitive Starting Salaries
- Excellent Sign On Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Student Loan Repayment Program