About this Job
We are looking for future Perdue leaders to join us! The Perdue Plant/Operations Management Trainee (OMT) program provides college graduates relevant experience to acquire management skills (leadership, teambuilding, interpersonal), technical skills (production management controls, operational processes, and metrics) as well as contribute to the organization through projects to improve production, reduce waste, or the like.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The 12 month rotational program gives you exposure to various roles within the facilities you are assigned.
- Learn about the various areas of Operations within the industry.
- Travel with your OMT Class to 2-3 Regional Trainings that include classroom training, social activities, and philanthropy events.
- Hands-on leadership training and a path to a successful career at Perdue!
- Permanent placement in a full time position at the end of the program.
Graduation college is an amazing achievement and Perdue recognizes that top talent is in high demand. Our total offer package includes:
- Competitive Starting Salaries
- Excellent Sign On Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Student Loan Repayment Program
About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone we touch through innovative food and agricultural products. Since our beginning on Arthur Perdue’s farm in 1920, to our expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue, and continuing with our third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, we’ve remained family owned and family operated. We are the parent company of Perdue Foods and Perdue Agribusiness. Through our PERDUE®, HARVESTLAND®, COLEMAN NATURAL® and COLEMAN ORGANIC® food brands; agricultural products and services; and stewardship and corporate responsibility programs, we are working to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.
Learn more about Perdue Farms and our Corporate Responsibility Report at www.perduefarms.com.