Job Title: Digital Sourcing Specialist
Reports To: Digital Sourcing Lead
FLSA Status: Full Time – Salaried, Exempt
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwide– seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clients’ marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so we’ve become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clients’ time and money. We’re not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, we’ve managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
The Digital Sourcing Specialist is responsible for assisting in development of and executing buying strategies to evolve pep’s capabilities and deliver against goals and objectives. Primary focus will include sourcing of established and emerging digital marketing tactics such as sweepstakes, consumer rewards, websites, influencer marketing, augmented reality and voice activation at the campaign level.
You will leverage your digital marketing expertise to engage with suppliers and handle procurement activities to support our growing digital business. This position will play a key role in supporting internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver growth in pep’s overall capabilities and business.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Accountable for developing and executing a strategic approach to source digital services which deliver against client and company goals
- Embed excellence pep’s digital business including sourcing, cost management, contract management, supplier relationship and development management, and value delivery
- Identify and provide conflict resolution and solutions to challenges and issues
- Actively stay up to date with the digital marketing industry and promotional marketing tactics to identify, consult and recommend solutions to client’s goals and objectives
Business & Supplier Engagement:
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to deliver efficiencies within sourcing, cost management, supplier relationship management, supplier development and innovation.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying and implementing new supplier partners in the industry that contributes to business growth.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing overall supplier relationships and performance management of KPIs
- Responsible for conducting RFIs, RFPs, negotiations, contracts and various supplier agreements
- Proactively identify and act as process champions to improve and streamline processes that provide value and efficiency across the organization
- Bachelors in Business or Communication; 2- 4 years’ experience within sourcing and/or digital promotion marketing
- Comfortable being client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to develop and maintain healthy business processes
- Proven ability to lead change and effectively problem solve
- Organized and self-motivated
- Able to deliver in an extremely fast paced environment and manage a high workload
- Independent worker, yet dedicated to team work, with enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.