Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Utilities with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Performing work on a variety of water/wastewater utilities projects
- Construction inspection of plant and pipeline projects
- Engineering report preparation
- Water/Wastewater project design/permitting
- Master planning related tasks
- Education: Associates Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental
- Years of Experience: 0-3.
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft 365
- Needs to be organized, have good technical writing and communication skills, and be a self-starter
- EIT is preferred but not required
- Prefer to hire someone with equal positive attitude and aptitude
- WaterCAD/Gems experience is a plus
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled