Retail Relationship Manager
Description: The Retail Relationship Manager (RRM) is responsible for establishing and maintaining the relationship between both on premise and off premise retailers and Park Street. The RRM will also be responsible for managing and educating the solicitors that are under the Park Street Umbrella.
Conflict Resolution / Customer Retention
Establish and Strengthen relationships
Identify and address client/customer needs and concerns
Liaison between Retailer and Market Manager
Direct To Retail Presentations
Present new Park Street Retail Launches
Market Knowledge and Analysis
Retail Target Lists
Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern to follow up on active retailers
Build Wine & Spirits Portfolio List
Assist in the training and development of solicitors
Assist in Accounts Receivable
Customer and Client communication
Assist Customers and escalate issues
Work with AR Team to collect overdue checks and avoid retail reporting
Maintain personal vehicle, appearance and integrity to meet Park Street’s standards of performance
Attend industry events and retail events to network and learn about new opportunities
Perform other similar duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills
1. Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related field is strongly preferred.
2. Experience in Direct to Retail and prior sales experience is helpful.
3. Comprehensive understanding of wine and spirits to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service.
4. Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
5. Responsibilities may require employee to work hours before 8:00 AM and after 5:00 PM. In addition, some weekend work may be required.
6. Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
7. Positive and Charismatic personality
8. Adaptable and able to assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
9. Capability to think on the spot and provide a positive response.
10. Independent, goal-oriented, focused and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision — go getter attitude
11. Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
12. Strong conversational Spanish is a must
Local candidates only, please.