Park Street is the leading provider of productivity enhancing and cost-saving back-office solutions, advisory services, and working capital and trade financing for domestic and imported alcoholic beverage brands. The firm was launched in 2003 and is headquartered in Miami, FL with operations across the United States. Park Street was founded by former McKinsey & Company principals and is led by executives with long-standing industry relationships and decades of experience with global beverage companies including Bacardi, E. & J. Gallo, Diageo, Coca Cola, and more.
Our team members share a common set of values—integrity, intensity, innovation, and flawless execution. If you share in our values and if you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, please contact us.
The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Department: Client Services
Overview: The Operations Market Specialist will support the Operations and Compliance Team in all day-to-day order processing and management.
● Manage and process day-to-day transactions within the special operations markets including:
o Serving as main point of contact for all purchase orders
o Researching and maintaining database of regulations
o Processing Sales orders and Transfer orders
o Tracking Third Party shipments
o Creating and sending invoices
o Coordinating product movement across warehouses as needed
o Managing inventory reconciliations
o Coordinate product movement with customers, clients, and logistics warehouses
o Collaborating with brokers to determine bailment inventory needs
o Maintaining shipping and labeling requirements
● Work closely with Client Relationship Managers to follow all established SOPs determined by each client.
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Keen attention to detail
● Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
● Ability to multi–task and grasp concepts quickly
● Exceptional teamwork and time management skills
● Positive and friendly attitude
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Basic understanding of wine and spirits industry