Title: Customer Relationship Manager, Vantage
Company: Park Street Companies
Location: Miami, FL
Company Profile: Park Street is an award-winning provider of back-office, advisory services, and innovative technology solutions for domestic and imported wine and spirits brands. Former McKinsey & Company principals launched Park Street in 2003. The company is headquartered in the Brickell area. Park Street’s clients are located throughout the world, including North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia. The company is led by executives with long-standing industry relationships and decades of experience with global beverage companies including Bacardi, E. & J. Gallo, Diageo, Coca Cola, and more. Team members are highly focused and production-oriented while maintaining a positive and congenial work environment.
The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
An opportunity exists for a Client Relationship Manager for Park Street’s HR back-office solution, Park Street Vantage, LLC. The purpose of the position is to support and manage client accounts with employer and employee onboarding, account administration, and compliance. This position will report to the Vantage Manager.
Essential Duties/ Job Responsibilities
- Manage client requests on all aspects of their account
- Produce, verify and distribute client funding invoices
- Perform special projects, as the primary responsible party and/or team member, as needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Research and Interpret Payroll and HR Policies
- Organize and prioritize work to ensure accurate and timely delivery of responses to meet client expectations and requirements
- Build and maintain business relationships with client companies and internal departments
- Build, onboard, manage client company accounts on the HRIS software platform
- Onboard and manage client company benefits, policies, and day to day inquiries
- Serve as a contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for client company processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly reports
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ yr. experience in a client relations, customer service or similar role
- Solid oral and written communications skills, and high attention to detail
- Strong problem solver driven to accomplish goals and able to work independently
- Intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Comfortable working long hours in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Being a member of the Park Street team gives you access to a comprehensive and competitive benefits program, including health, vision, dental, and a 401(k) package. In addition, life insurance and long term disability coverage and other voluntary insurance programs are offered. Must be authorized to work in the USA