Client Relationship Manager
Park Street is an award-winning provider of innovative technology solutions for domestic and imported wine and spirits brands. The company develops proprietary web-based applications and tools which are driving the next generation of alcoholic beverage suppliers. Former McKinsey & Company principals launched Park Street in 2003. The company is headquartered in the Downtown Miami Florida area overlooking the bay. Park Street’s clients are located throughout the world, including North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia. The company is led by executives with long-standing industry relationships and decades of experience with global beverage companies including Bacardi, E. & J. Gallo, Diageo, Coca Cola, and more. Team members are highly focused and production-oriented while maintaining a positive and congenial work environment.
Our team members share a common set of values—integrity, intensity, innovation, and flawless execution. If you share in our values and if you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, please contact us. The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
An opportunity exists for an entry-level Client Relationship Manager Trainee in a dynamic provider of back-office solutions, advisory services, and working capital solutions to domestic and imported alcoholic beverage company. This position offers the right candidate an excellent starting point within the organization and will provide opportunities for career development and growth. The purpose of the position is to support Senior Relationship Managers and manage client accounts with regards to purchase order processing, order fulfillment, delivery coordination, inventory and warehouse management, freight transportation coordination, US Customs clearance and sales broker management. This is not a sales role.
This position reports to the Manager of Operations.
· Manage client requests on all aspects of their account
· Coordinate and manage order placement and fulfillment with all involved parties (suppliers, customers, clients, vendors)
· Process orders through internal and external online systems
· Coordinate freight with customers, clients, and logistics warehouses
· Produce, verify and distribute customer sales invoices
· Receive inbound goods and manage inventory supply through online systems
· Produce weekly and monthly reports reconciling clients sales, inventory, and expenses
· Ensure data integrity across multi-functional systems, including a real-time reporting platform
· Maintain internal controls to safeguard corporate resources and property
· Perform special projects, as the primarily responsible party and/or team member, as needed
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree required
2. 1+ yr. experience in a client relations, customer service or similar role
3. Solid oral and written communications skills, and high attention to detail
4. Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
5. Strong problem solver driven to accomplish goals and able to work independently
6. Intermediate Excel skills preferred
7. Comfortable working long hours in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation. References required. Must be authorized to work in the USA.