Client Implementation Specialist
An opportunity exists for a Client Implementation Specialist in a dynamic provider of back-office solutions, advisory services, and working capital solutions to domestic and imported alcoholic beverage companies. The purpose of the position is to support operational implementations for new clients in all regards, including, but not limited to compliance coordination, freight movements, customer and vendor integration, order fulfillment, delivery coordination, and inventory and warehouse management. This position reports to the Manager of Client Implementation Services.
1. Provide support to Client Implementation Team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of new Park Street clients.
2. Monitor new clients development / implementation and alert Client Implementation Team of approaching deadlines
3. Assist in creating documentation needed for the implementation process
4. Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts
5. Coordinate and manage order placement and fulfillment with all involved parties (suppliers, customers, clients, vendors)
6. Process orders through internal and external online systems
7. Produce, verify and distribute customer sales invoices
8. Ensure data integrity across multi-functional systems, including a real-time reporting platform
9. Maintain internal controls to safeguard corporate resources and property
10. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications
1. Strong focus and attention to detail
2. 1+ yr. experience in a client relations, customer service or similar role
3. Solid oral and written communications skills, and high attention to detail
4. Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
5. Strong problem solver driven to accomplish goals and able to work independently
6. Intermediate Excel skills preferred
7. Comfortable working long hours in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
8. Bachelor’s Degree
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation. Must be authorized to work in the USA.