Park Street is the leading provider of productivity enhancing and cost-saving back-office solutions, advisory services, and working capital and trade financing for domestic and imported alcoholic beverage brands. The firm was launched in 2003 and is headquartered in Miami, FL. Park Street was founded by former McKinsey & Company principals and is led by executives with long-standing industry relationships and decades of experience with global beverage companies including Bacardi, E. & J. Gallo, Diageo, Coca Cola, and more.
Our team members share a common set of values—integrity, intensity, innovation, and flawless execution. If you share in our values and if you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, please contact us. The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Development/Marketing Associate to join our team. The purpose of this role will be to assist with the development and signing of prospective clients along with providing support by executing the Company’s marketing initiatives on a day-to-day basis.
· Develop and manage long term relationships with clients and strategic referral sources
· Follow-up and communicate with potential clients; provide guidance to prospective clients on the various service levels offered by the firm
· Liaise with clients to coordinate client marketing initiatives with those of the Company, as applicable (e.g., trade show participation)
· Manage and execute the Company’s direct mail initiatives, including email and hard copy mail (e.g., mailing trade show participants, Federal Basic permit applicants, trademark applicants, etc.)
· Identify and secure speaking engagements for executive management at relevant trade and media events
· Manage and execute distribution of media communications, including press releases
· Support the Client Development Team when needed
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· 1-2 years of marketing, sales, business development, events, and/or communications experience
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and high attention to detail
· High energy and enthusiastic
· Strong problem solver driven to accomplish goals and able to work independently
· Ability to interact with and manage clients, trade representatives, vendors, and other stakeholders with high degree of professionalism
· Strong planning and budgeting abilities
· Comfortable working long hours in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Flexible for some travel
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation. NO COLD CALLING. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.