An opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant/HR Support in a dynamic provider of back-office solutions to domestic and imported alcoholic beverage companies. This position offers the right candidate an excellent starting point within the organization with opportunities for growth and development.
The ideal candidate will support the HR Team with project-based duties, handle office administration and provide support to the front desk, acting as the face of the company for all internal and external clients. A client-services approach and a professional attitude are a must.
- Greet and welcome internal and external clients
- Answer all incoming calls and re-direct them as necessary
- Provide support to the front desk
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders
- Manage and post internal announcements on company Intranet
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Provide support to HR Team on all social events, calendar scheduling and management of office expenses
- Effectively manage and maintain all third-party vendor relationships
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong problem solver driven to accomplish goals and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum of an Associates Degree
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation. References will be required. Must be authorized to work in the USA. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.