Hiring Company: Ford Motor Company
Location: Dearborn, MI; Dallas, Texas; Miami, Florida and Palo Alto, CA
In this entry level position you will be responsible for identifying and documenting our business needs. You will work with all stakeholders in helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
This position has the following accountabilities:
- Analyzing, supporting, root cause analysis for the Products Trading desks that expands into Deal Capture, Risk Control, Scheduling, Operational Analysis, Inventory Control, and Transportation services.
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear requirements documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution delivery.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
- Seek guidance from more experienced BAs and be open to learning on-the-job.
- Possess deep understanding of the business area in terms of business processes and applications in use.
- Understands how business processes are mapped into Endur Products from Deal- Capture through to Settlements and can act as a sparring partner with the business on criticality of production issues and enhancements requested.
- Proven ability to work across a global matrix organization and collaborate effectively.
- Ability and proven track record to conduct root cause analyses in Endur on issues related to relevant business processes and application models.
- Track record on writing and executing E2E test use case as part of a large release or project.
BS degree in Business Administration or related field
6 months of business or marketing experience or Masters degree