Operations & Policy Analyst 1 – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Fiscal Analyst
Oregon Department of Transportation
Delivery & Operations Division – Engineering & Technical Services Branch
Traffic-Roadway Section / ADA Program Unit
ODOT is following the direction of the Governor’s Office to help slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Our Traffic-Roadway Section is recruiting for an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) fiscal analyst to join our team! In this role, you will support our ADA Program by evaluating, planning and implementing key program functions including program management, document control, change management, contract management, budget project tracking and scheduling.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.
If you are a current State of Oregon employee, you must apply through your employee Workday profile.
A day in the life:
- Manage and maintain electronic document management system.
- Collect, evaluate and synthesize various data.
- Write technical reports and memoranda and produce a variety of statistical and other written and oral reports.
- Evaluate and analyze program level budget allocations and spending summaries.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for all documents related to the ADA Program.
- Ensure policies and procedures are kept current, distributed and clearly communicated to appropriate staff and management.
- Review quality of existing policies and procedures, and consider benefits of alternatives and make recommendations to management.
- Identify and monitor ADA Program operating improvements, and recommend modifications and adjustments.
- Review workflow analysis processes, charts, and document/program systems and recommend improvements.
- Develop and support solicitations for architectural and engineering services.
- Conduct research regarding current agreements, restrictions, procedures and budget availability.
- Develop, monitor and analyze ADA budget in collaboration with section management team.
- Sort, prepare and process incoming vendor payments.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment with occasional travel required.
- Click here to view the position description, including the full list of duties and working conditions.
What’s in it for you:
- Work/life balance, 10 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits packages and so much more. Click here to learn about working at the Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Live, work and play in Salem, Oregon!
Want to know about new job postings? Click HERE to subscribe for email notifications through GovDelivery!
What we need:
A bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, finance, political science or any degree related to business operations.
Any combination of experience or education equivalent to three years technical-level experience related to business operations.
Click here to view the job announcement. Please note we can only accept applications on our website.
This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, March 4, 2021.
Questions? Call 971-273-8687 or email ODOTRecruitmentEM@odot.state.or.us.