OrderMyGear is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the U.S. and is shaping the future for anyone selling to groups online. In 2020, OrderMyGear was recognized for five years running as one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies, in addition to being one of Tech Titans’ fastest-growing tech companies in North Texas. We were also recognized for a second year in a row by PPAI, making PPB Magazine’s 60 Greatest Companies to Work For. With our continued growth, we are hard at work scaling our platform while improving the experience for our customers and their end-consumers. Come join us at OrderMyGear and play a pivotal role in a rapidly changing industry.
Sales @ OMG
As a Sales Executive at OrderMyGear, you are responsible for developing, managing, and winning over prospective clients through the entire sales lifecycle, from initial contact through close. The Sales team combines product expertise, industry knowledge, and a commitment to helping new customers succeed on the platform in order to uncover prospects’ needs, priorities and opportunities areas. You will work closely with Sales and Product leadership, collaborating with teammates to shape our sales process along the way, supporting OMG’s growth, and enabling customers’ success.
TEAM IS EVERYTHING
We Invest in Each Other
We Create Solutions
We Enjoy the Ride
EMBRACE IT. OWN IT. ALL IN.
Day in the Life of a Sales Executive
- Generating new sales leads and opportunities
- Helping prospective businesses evaluate OrderMyGear and handling detailed questions about OrderMyGear’s product capabilities
- Establishing relationships, engaging and “winning over” key decisions makers within prospective customers’ businesses, including C-level executives, outside sales reps, and accounting teams
- Developing viable customer prospects, uncovering and evaluating customers’ priorities, needs, and opportunity areas
- Understanding and verifying customer prospects’ selling users, budget, integration requirements, and other key customer data.
- Developing a strong understanding of our product, conducting demos to highlight product capabilities aligned to customer needs
- Demonstrating platform value through successful trial stores
- Actively working to meet and exceed established sales KPIs and quotas
- Providing comprehensive and strategic handoff of new customers to Account Management.
- Collaborating internally with Sales, Product, Account Management and other OMG teams, contributing to projects in support of the organization’s rapid growth
OrderMyGear provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a track record of success, meeting or exceeding quota. SaaS sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the intricacies of our software product and relevant applications to unique customer workflows
- Prospecting experience
- Proficient in SalesForce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Sales Engagement software experience preferred
- Team Player
- Competitive benefits & PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wholesale discount to name brands
- In-office benefits upon return to the office:
- Catered lunches & breakfasts
- Company happy hours and outings
- Casual office atmosphere & one block from Deep Ellum
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefitsApply or this j