Apply your Java server skills to build next-generation back-end systems that improve the health, well-being, and security for millions of people.
Grow your current skills and learn new ones as you partner with industry thought leaders, system architects, front-end developers, and a supportive QA team. You will participate in requirements gathering, technical design, agile development, and customer interactions. You will apply your existing skills while staying abreast of the latest trends and tools.
Most deployments will be cloud-based, but there is no “one size fits all” for every project. You will be expected to think through the gray areas of requirements and work with the team to map out a clear path for project success. U.S. citizenship required.
Shine by leveraging these skills and experiences:
· Java servlets and the Spring framework
· SQL and NoSQL databases
· Messaging-based architectures using JMS, MQTT, etc.
· Agile processes using Jira, Bitbucket/git, and similar tools
· CICD and DevOps tools
· Networking principles, including the OSI model and using Wireshark
· UML and database modeling
· Logical thinking and troubleshooting
· Documentation for Requirements, System Architecture, Tech Specs, etc.