We are seeking skilled iOS developers who are passionate about coding and continuous learning. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment that encourages you to learn, adapt, and find creative solutions for interesting problems in mobile, IoT, and Cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise with Objective C, Swift, common frameworks and design patterns such as MVVM, and commons tools for source control, agile planning, and bug tracking. It is essential that you work well with others and exhibit strong communication skills. The candidate should be knowledgeable on current technologies and able to share new ideas and energy with the team and our customers.
· Develop and enhance iOS software across multiple genres.
· Manage personal deadlines while supporting team sprint planning and deliveries.
· Collaborate with designers and engineers to design inspiring solutions.
· Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure successful product launches.
· Proactively help identify project risks and help mitigate problems.
· Communicate effectively with team and customers.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· In-depth knowledge and experience developing applications.
· Experience in Swift and Objective C.
· C++ experience always a plus.
· Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Solid coding practices, including unit testing and peer reviews.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.