One-Cycle Control, Inc. (OCC) is a growing high-tech company in the power and energy space offering ground-breaking technology and products for the clean energy market. OCC manufactures high density, fast response, and high-reliability PFC rectifiers, inverters, active power filters, and Dynamic VAR compensator. Our award winning modular products serve as building blocks for renewables, energy storage, grid stabilization, micro-grid applications, and industrial applications.
OCC is located in the vibrant coastal area of southern California with spring-like weather year round, beautiful beaches and mountains, highly educated communities, diverse culture, safe environment, and the best public school systems in the US.
This person will manage supply chain and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, parts, raw or semi-finished materials, supplies, or services necessary for the operation and manufacturing. Work closely with the engineering team to qualify vendors, develop vendor fabrication processes, and monitor vendor quality and support the business development team in preparing cost proposals.
- Supply chain management
- Purchase material
- Negotiate with vendors
- Manage component delivery
- Collaborate with internal team to streamline replenishment
- Optimize mechanical & electrical components, cable assemblies, & PCBs inventory
- Self-motivated team player with win-win approach toward suppliers
- Procurement experience for materials and components in the power, industrial, equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical design drawings, metal fabrication methods, and QC procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills essential.
- AS or Bachelor’s degree in a science or technical field.
- US Citizenship or Green Card required.
OCC is a smoking free and drug-free environment. Company reserves the right to conduct a background check and drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please send resume, transcripts, non-confidential experience examples, writing samples, references.