OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote-first company and all of our teams now work from home. We’re a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and we already have team members in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
We are accepting applications for individuals to join our growing Sales and Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager. This is a work from home, entry level position that we are hiring for only in the USA at this time. In order to be considered for this position you must have work authorization and reside in Alaska, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, or Virginia.
An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, independent and creative thinker, complies with standards, and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working for us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills to your repertoire in a team-focused environment. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Answer phone calls and emails, providing support on a wide range of topics
- Act as a trusted adviser to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
This is a full time salaried position. Your usual schedule would consist of 8.5 hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances. At this time we have two shifts option available and are accepting applications from individuals interested in working:
- Sunday – Thursday, starting between 4pm and 7pm (USA Eastern Time Zone)
- Saturday – Tuesday, starting between 4pm and 7pm (USA Eastern Time Zone)
Please note that this is an entry level position and the annual salary range is between $25,000 to $30,000. There are no exceptions to this salary range.
- Located in and have work authorization in either Alaska Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, or Virginia
- Bachelor’s degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- 0-3 years of Customer Success/Support experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience
Please note that, at this time, we are only hiring and considering candidates who currently reside and have work authorization in the USA in Alaska, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, or Virginia for this particular role. We will not consider applications from candidates located outside of these states.
We offer company sponsored benefits to our USA employees including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and a matching 401(k). We also provide paid sick days, PTO, work equipment, and when it is safe to schedule, you will have the opportunity to attend our company retreat. If you want to join our growing team please send us your resume!