The brains behind drones and autonomous vehicles are paving the way of the future. This isn’t your typical software engineering gig.
Here at Oculii, we’re developing high resolution imaging radars to enable the next generation of autonomous systems. We are backed by some of the top investors and corporations from Silicon Valley and are working with leaders in Self Driving Vehicles, Robotics, and Drones. We help them to deliver on an autonomous future with an advanced, robust, affordable perception platform.
Have experience implementing software that drives autonomous vehicles or systems? Oculii is seeking Embedded Systems Engineers with automotive experience to help us design and implement the next generation of autonomous systems. Come here to learn the way. Stay here to lead the way. Oculii. Independently Build. Collectively Driven.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bring up and verify functionality of new embedded system platforms using test C code and lab equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Design and testing of low-level control drivers for a variety of peripherals such as converters, synthesizers, etc.
- Bring up of real-time embedded operating systems like RT-Linux on ARM platforms
- Work with system specifications to implement, verify, and test embedded systems drivers and algorithms in C/C++ running on these systems
- Ensure that designed modules meet specifications and interface correctly with the rest of the system
- Work with mixed signal and digital design engineers to ensure that interfaces are properly designed
- Help systems team identify and select appropriate embedded systems controllers
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience implementing autonomous systems like those found in today’s generation of self-driving cars; automotive experience a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to design, build, and ship C code for embedded systems
- Fluent in C/C++ and able to rapidly design, test, and verify systems
- Experience with embedded operating systems (RT-Linux) on ARM platforms
- Experience with a variety of microcontrollers including ARM and MIPS
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States