The Facilities Analyst provides a wide range of support to the Facilities management team, including invoice processing, tracking, and budget monitoring. Responsible for tracking the specific stages of one or more projects on an ongoing and regular basis. The Facilities Analyst assists with the project management cycle and proactively carry out project support functions. Under general supervision, this role is accountable for performing a variety of specialized financial budgeting and accounting duties to assist in the preparation, analysis, and maintenance of the projects’ budget; evaluate and project annual income and expenditures to determine budget requirements; prepare, maintain, and assure the accuracy of related budgetary, fund availability, and financial records and reports. Also responsible for preparing and maintaining the project documentation, including project schedules, status reports, presentations, resource plans, and meeting schedules; communicate project plans and articulate roles, project goals and timelines; review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options. Obtain and process vendor’s information to comply with the Bank’s Vendor Management Process. Carries out project support functions as needed for the team.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and three years of working experience in Accounting or Finance; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting with one year of accounting experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience as a bookkeeper or with budgets is highly preferred.
- Track record of data collection, number crunching, and reporting using advanced Excel skills and other data analysis tools. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting and budgeting/planning with proven track record of success.
- Keen attention to detail, strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must possess excellent analytical, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office Software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).