OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing professional talent search and consulting services in four global hubs – Santa Clara, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Our customers are global high-tech giants and startups in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
We are looking for a full-function HR Generalist who is passionate about influencing high-growth and dynamic startup through effective management of employee relations and related activities. The role will be an integral part of the leadership team and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Own employee lifecycle from recruiting, onboarding to layoff
- Design and implementation of engagement & retention strategies
- Manage employee relations regarding benefits, systems, performance review, training programs, and team building activities
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws as well as internal policies
- Facilitate/assist with immigration/visa process for staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-3 years of experience as an HR generalist preferred
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills, the ability to multi-task & manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-driven, result-driven, resilient, and adaptable to change
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism
- Bilingual in Chinese and English is preferred