- The primary responsibility of the Commodity Sales Executive position is to develop and maintain relationships with Disposal outlets that partner with Northstar to service waste from our client’s manufacturing facilities.
- Lowering disposal costs for our Clients through optimization of service, identification of proper equipment and negotiation
- Remotely set-up and implement waste solutions at Client locations
- Researching new disposal outlets and technologies
- Other activities may include data analysis, developing relationships with outlets and assistance with contract management
Key Selection Criteria:
- Northstar Recycling Commodity Sales Executives should possess the following criteria:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with conducting phone, email, and in-person negotiations and inquiries
- Strong mind for logistics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Large volume of daily tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
*All candidates are welcome, from seasoned professionals to recent graduates.
Northstar Commodity Sales executives can be based throughout the country, usually after an initial training period at our East Longmeadow, MA headquarters.
Both internal and external job applicants are welcome to apply.