The Nurse Manager is an expert psychiatric nurse who is able to manage one or more defined areas within an organized nursing setting. They are adept at negotiating conflict, collaborating with others and applying self-reflection to their practice. This nurse leader is responsible for the delivery of care, facilitating change and mentoring/developing all clinical and nursing support personnel in assigned departments. Works collaboratively with the RN ClinicalSupervisor(s) & Clinical Educator (to provide clinical leadership) and other departments. Perform any duties and/or responsibilities assigned by VP of Nursing & Patient Care Services, for which qualified.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse currently licensed in Maine.
- Must be Basic Life Support (BLS) certified.
- Must have and maintain Certification from the ANCC.
- Four years of psychiatric nursing experience preferred; two years required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and competence required.