At FreightPros we are determined to be a better freight broker. Our team of employees solve complex problems that affect our customers on a daily basis in a fast-paced and fun environment. We’re excited to announce our partnership with Nolan Transportation Group. Our FreightPros office will remain in Austin, TX, where we will expand our LTL offerings. Our company is expanding and we’re looking for a driven individual to grow with us. Come join our team!
As a Solutions Specialist you will manage all aspects of a client’s day-to-day transportation as well as proactively communicate and solve transportation-related issues by routing each shipment to the most effective carrier, remaining cognizant of safety, service, and cost.The Solutions Specialist will also manage customer shipments from order receipt through delivery, uncover potential for additional freight cost savings, manage client and contract carrier relationships, and provide customer service on assigned accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and build relationships with each of our unique customers.
- Schedule shipments by working directly with carriers and customers.
- Run daily tracking reports to ensure pickups and deliveries occur on time. Troubleshoot issues that occur while shipments are in-transit.
- Audit invoices and communicate rate discrepancies with customers. Work with carriers to dispute charges when appropriate.
- Become an expert in the logistics industry by mastering product information and customer relationship software (Salesforce.com)
- Be an integral part of our close-knit, supportive team. You should be familiar with our core values and be ready to contribute ideas that help further ingrain them in our processes. We love creative thinkers!
- Contribute ideas, analysis, and feedback to the Freight Pros internal management team
- Hours will typically be 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (M-F) but need to be flexible during busy times. Will occasionally need to stay as late as 6pm.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Spanish language fluency preferred
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
Competitive Benefits | Life / AD&D Insurance | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
NTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer