As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
The Executive Business Analyst role is a structured 12-month assignment that provides entry-level talent an opportunity to learn the business, while building a strong foundation in the third-party logistics industry. During the first year with our company, you will be working directly with the CEO and his executive team and will therefore be immersed in various topics, including marketing, business development, business management and leadership development. After completing the 12-month assignment, you will have the opportunity to pursue and be placed in desirable roles throughout the business.
During your time as an Executive Business Analyst, you will work on projects for the CEO and other members of the executive team. This may include day-to-day activities, such as taking notes in key meetings and ensuring action items are tracked and completed. It will also include performing ad hoc analysis and creating presentations and proposals for various projects. You will have the opportunity to work across the business while coordinating with leadership to ensure key projects are delivered on-time and within budget. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participate in key management and project meetings to learn more about the business, while also assisting the CEO and executive team to ensure key concepts and action items are captured and executed against
- Own project deliverables across one or more functions, based on both business demands and individual development interests
- Help manage company operating cadence and lead some event planning (e.g. executive team meetings, business reviews, leadership offsite, board meetings, townhalls)
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Conduct research to advise the CEO or other executive team members on strategic priorities and create presentations with executive summaries and key points
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner, while using discretion on the urgency of requests
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting to deliver company-wide dashboards on KPIs
- Work with the CEO and other executives on special projects and assignments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and an average 3.5+ GPA preferred (Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering degree from a top University preferred)
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and proactive
- Demonstrated leadership through on-campus involvement or work experience
- Other required skills: initiation, collaboration (teamwork), persuasion, negotiation, and motivating others
- Desire to learn and grow into an exceptional business leader
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel for on-the-job training
Competitive Benefit Package | Life / AD&D Insurance | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.