Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, family owned 3rd Party Logistics Provider. This role will provide you with 20 weeks of Logistics Industry hands on experience learning all the details of our Transportation or Distribution Business prior to joining the Sales team.
NFI places a strong emphasis on developing future leaders, and our Trainee programs are structured to do just that. During the program, you will receive customized learning experiences while building your network with trainees across the organization.
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and loads of initiative
- Recently completed Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management or related field
- Extra curricular activities that illustrate leadership
- Previous employment or internship experience in a related field preferred
- Must be flexible for extensive travel and possible relocation upon completion of the program
- Ability to make independent decisions; work well in a team environment, customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and a positive attitude required
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Must be goal oriented, results driven and assertive