Director of Recruiting/Recruiting Coordinator Job Title: Director of Recruiting/Recruiting Coordinator
Setting: Professional Financial Services/Life Insurance Office
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Hourly plus incentive.
We are a local office of New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 Company. Our territory covers all of South Florida. We currently have 345 agents and 22 Partners. Our goal over the next year is to grow to 450 agents and 30 Partners.
The role of Director of Recruiting is designed to assist the Managing Partner in the sourcing, recruiting, and selection of new and experienced Life Insurance Agents, Financial Advisors, and Sales Managers.
You will be responsible for the full cycle of the recruiting process. This is a key role inside a high growth office.
Currently remote, but position will be located in Palm Beach area
Proficiencies that are Preferred
• CRM experience (Salesforce)
Their specific roles/expectations will include, but not be limited to:
• Developing a referral network to source 100 warm recruiting leads on a monthly basis
• Mining multiple resume databases to identify qualified candidates and scheduling screening interviews (~ 150 outbound calls per week)
• Conducting 30 monthly screening interviews and managing candidates through our 3-interview selection process
• Managing all incoming applications and scheduling qualified candidates for screening interviews
• Keeping job postings refreshed on all sites
• You will be recruiting for Insurance Agent/Registered Representatives/Sales Management Positions
• Be up to date on current recruiting trends, tools, and technology
Please apply by submitting your resume to [insert Managing Partner name and contact information]
New York Life In business since 1845, New York Life has a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. That passion and commitment to protection have continued unabated for nearly two centuries.
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company ranked No. 71 on the Fortune 500 in 2019. New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S.
New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+) Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/19.
For 65 Consecutive years, it has led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance and financial institution in the world
New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019
Employment and benefits will be through NextSource.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1833202 exp 7/1/20