Technical Sales Support – Nefab South East – Norcross, GA
Nefab Group is on a growth journey and we are dependent on high-performance people to succeed. Our Engineering/Designing Organization is vital for us to ensure that the customer’s needs and expectations are exceeded. We are now strengthening our team in the Nefab US with Technical Sales Support.
As a Technical Sales Support, you will be responsible for Identify and capture new opportunities within the assigned customer while providing technical support in our designed/engineered packaging solutions.
You will be part of the main initiatives and engineering projects, working in close collaboration with our Sales, Sourcing, and Production teams. You will need to be good at building and maintain relationships with our customers and supporting our internal stakeholders in new projects.
This position will be located on our site in Norcross – GA and will report to the Managing Director.
- Degree in Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or similar
- At least 3 years of work experience with 3D CAD programs (preferably SolidWorks, IronCAD) Solid understanding of expendable industrial Packaging and/or Sales or business development experience – mainly with wood, foam, and corrugated packaging solutions Proven ability to work in an organized and timely manner
- Possess an ownership mentality, proactively taking responsibility for assigned tasks and projects through their completion
- Demonstrated aptitude for creative problem solving and the ability to visualize the design concepts
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and drawings
- Ability to perform special engineering project assignments with minimum supervision Strong communication skills (writing and verbal)
Company values and Ways of Working
Our core values are Simplicity, Empowerment, and Respect. Our ways of working are characterized by Customer First, Cooperation, and Communication. At Nefab you are expected to respect the environment while putting customers first. In our global organization, we cooperate and communicate, and you are empowered to innovate and simplify.
Nefab is an equal opportunity employer, embracing diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe everyone has talent, and therefore welcome all applications.