Neal Communities, 2020 “Best Places to Work in Sarasota-Manatee” Recipient is seeking a RESIDENTIAL CAD DRAFTER with an architectural background with single family custom residential home experience.
This position offers great career growth opportunities as well as an excellent benefits package. Here are the benefits our team members enjoy!
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Health Care – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ABOUT NEAL COMMUNITIES:
- A highly awarded Southwest Florida regional homebuilder with over 45 years of experience in residential homebuilding.
- Awarded 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work.
- Awarded 2015 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine.
- An industry leader and innovator having built over 15,000 homes throughout Manatee, Sarasota, Lee and Collier counties.
- Awarded America’s Best Builder in 2012 by Builder Magazine. This distinguished honor recognizes Neal Communities as among the best homebuilders in the nation. Awarded only to the very best builders, Neal Communities was recognized by a panel of judges for offering the highest quality building and design, as well as customer and community service.
- Current leader in the Bradenton and Sarasota Markets with over 30% market share.
- Our purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes & lasting customer relationships. We stand behind our standards and service and also our commitment to the greater good.
- Create production plans from sales contract, assist in standard plans as needed, as built structural design and works directly with builder in field on structural issues.
- Provide timely and accurate floor plans and interior elevations for the creation of design catalogs.
- Create and update all site plan information, includes but not limited to the creation of as-built site plans and lot fits for all communities.
- Maintain CAD standards and blocks and ensure all standard plans comply before releasing.
- Assist in creating marketing documentation form Standards.
- Achieves good work habits that include, but are not limited to: Attention to detail; self-starting; planning, taking task to completion; working on multiple tasks; consistency; follow-through; always looking for a better way; good time management; willingness to put in extra effort.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- AutoCAD drafting experience in residential construction is preferred. 3D AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Competency in reading and interpreting plans and blueprints
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Team-player attitude
- General sedentary work requiring the use of office equipment such as computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and telephones.
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, grasping, writing, typing, repetitive motions, hearing ability, visual acuity, and climbing stairs on occasion.
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Some driving may be required.
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability, and ownership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace Employer.