NAI Miami is expanding, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
· Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
· Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
· A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
· Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
· Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
- Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their business from.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
- Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
- Draft legal documents and contracts.
- Coordinate exchanges of ownership.
- Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Fulfill a range of marketing functions, e.g. promoting properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging viewings.
- Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, NAI Miami maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earning potential and no glass ceiling on your income – no salary or draw is provided, and no real estate experience is required to apply.