The Customer Service rep will be stepping into an environment that is filled with a strong culture. We are a huge believer that we are only as strong as our relationships are, so on a day-to-day basis we give our teams opportunities to network, travel, as well as access to competitions. We run bonuses for paid vacations, sporting events, and professional attire. If you are looking to step into an opportunity that has room for growth, as well as a culture that you would enjoy being at, this is the job for you!
As Customer Service rep within Motown Group Marketing, an applicant will be handling already existing accounts that have been set up and serviced by our sales representatives. They will work hand in hand with our sales reps, making sure that accounts are set up correctly and that any questions a customer may have is handled effective and proactively. They will have the opportunity to show their communication skills by also helping our sales reps set up their appointments and meetings on a weekly basis.
Basic responsibilities include
• Answering customer’s questions and concerns about different products and their specific account
• Providing a clear line of communication between customers and their sales reps
• Assisting the team with lead generation
Skills needed for this role
• Strong communication skills
• Personable, friendly, and inviting character traits
• Work ethic
• Problem solving skills