The Account Manager role will be stepping into an environment that is filled with a strong culture. We are a huge believer that we are only as strong as our relationships are, so on a day-to-day basis we give our teams opportunities to network, travel, as well as access to competitions. We run bonuses for paid vacations, sporting events, and professional attire. If you are looking to step into an opportunity that has room for growth, as well as a culture that you would enjoy being at, this is the job for you!
As an Account Manager at Motown Group, an applicant will be stepping into a role with immediate availability for training open to them. We are not looking for someone who has years and years of experience, and we prefer the person who is coming in with minimal experience to manage new client acquisitions for our Fortune 500 clients. We will train someone into this role before they deal with accounts on their own.
In this role, an applicant will be stepping into a role that will be dealing with maintaining the already existing accounts that our team has established. They will be following up with our client’s business accounts and fulfilling orders, inventory, and product fulfillment. They will be providing insight to these businesses on which products would best satisfy their needs, as well as scale their business to new levels.
Basic responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Doing a walkthrough with a business on what products are needed/restocked
- Filling out paperwork to set up and finalize all new orders placed for a business
- Answering all and any questions that a business may have during a fulfillment or meeting
Skills that would help someone be successful in this role:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to assist with inventory teams on site
- The ability to solve problems and be creative