At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company – 2016 – 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring an experienced and passionate Senior Product Manager professional to play a lead role in driving the end-to-end product strategy and roadmap for one or more of our medical specialty-Saas-based offerings. The Senior Product Manager will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with executives, sales, marketing, engineering, client services and medical teams to build new specialty verticals that contribute to the fast-paced growth and success of our revolutionary medical software products. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the specific medical specialty market need and work with the team to develop and execute the product strategy.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s Senior Product Manager position IF…
- You are an exceptionally competent product manager that excels at partnering, innovating, and making things happen for complex and GTM projects.
- You have experience in launching and growing products in the Healthcare tech and/or SaaS space.
- You possess strong business acumen and know how to define, measure and drive success.
- Drive and manage the full lifecycle of new SaaS-based product lines, from market research and requirements to product release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Analyze and track market trends and competitive offerings, interface with customers, partners and our sales organization to drive product direction and ensure capabilities meet market needs and customer satisfaction goals.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize and understand market requirements, define product roadmaps and launch projects on time, within budget and on specification.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
- Participate in the relevant industry events and assess any compliance, mandates and new regulations that need to be implemented.
- Assist and support business development and sales opportunities by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities, and evaluating business and technical specifications.
- Assist with closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with development schedules and delivery plans.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: engineering, business or other relevant degree.
- Certification as Product Owner preferred.
- Certifications as Scrum Master or PMP preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in healthcare IT and/or SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated expertise with managing full SaaS and/or Healthcare IT product life-cycles.
- Ability to craft and adapt a product roadmap strategy that addresses market demands and maximizes the impact of our product teams.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the product strategy, integrate usability studies into product requirements and write specifications with a team of product professionals..
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically and translate strategy into actionable plans.
- Deep understanding of business and customer use requirements and the ability to translate them into technical specifications.
- Ability to interact collaboratively with cross-functional teams, executives, partners and clients.
- Strong project management skills; organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Relocation to Boca Raton, FL is strongly preferred.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!