At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company – 2016 – 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Are you a seasoned Salesforce.com practitioner and leader of Customer Relationship Management technology delivery? Do you want to revolutionize the way Healthcare IT is sold and delivered to the private practice physician market? Do you love the mix of technology, design, and digital experience? Are you passionate about optimizing business processes and operational efficiency to create exceptional customer and employee experiences that also drive scale and delight? If so, then Modernizing Medicine has a role for you! We are launching a search for a seasoned Salesforce.com Manager to manage our CRM platform, ecosystem and value delivery to drive efficiency and create awesome digital experiences for our customers and employees.
The Salesforce.com Manager will work closely with our Digital Experience team and business partners to lead overall value delivery via our Salesforce.com and CRM ecosystem. The successful candidate will be the overall leader of our CRM platform, manage a team of full-time and contractor System Administrators, and work as part of a multi-functional Agile team to optimize quality delivery to the business. The Salesforce.com Manager will be involved in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, from project/feature backlog prioritization, requirements elicitation, and development oversight through testing, release management and support for Salesforce.com and CRM ecosystem projects. The successful candidate will also take on Salesforce Administration assignments and work side by side with the team in both a leadership and hands-on capacity in the day-to-day work.
- Responsible for the leading the Salesforce Administration team and contractors, providing leadership and management support for direct reports to support their work and success
- Work with your team to provide administration, deployments, and environment refreshes of the Salesforce Platform.
- Lead Salesforce.com release updates and perform new feature assessments to provide expertise regarding organizational readiness along with creation and delivery of training materials. Develop and provide end user training for new and existing users for new feature releases, Salesforce seasonal releases, and existing feature adoption.
- Manage platform, environment, migration strategy and technical debt to optimize throughput and maintain security and compliance requirements in accordance with Digital Experience standards developed by our Digital Experience Technology lead and team.
- Fully understand and optimize both upstream and downstream systems and consumers of the Salesforce.com platform. Provide guidance on how to best utilize the Salesforce.com CRM ecosystem and its capabilities.
- Lead communication on system outages, maintenance activities and software upgrades to inform the appropriate teams.
- Lead design and administration of the Salesforce.com security model and works with the global security team on system audits.
- Partner with the Digital Experience leadership team and the Salesforce Administration team to establish and maintain thorough and accurate platform and other relevant documentation. Communicate and lead resolution and management of technical issues and debt.
- Build relationships with business stakeholders to understand their needs and collaborate with our Product Experience Owners to prioritize requests and execute projects to deliver value to the organization through the Salesforce.com platform and ecosystem.
- Engage in all aspects of the project delivery lifecycle from requirements, development/configuration, testing, and training to ensure quality delivery
- Work side by side with your team as a hands on player and coach, taking on Admin and/or Developer tasks to complete project work.
- Standardize organization-wide Salesforce reports and dashboards to support business operations.
- Automate and improve data reporting, quality, and governance.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required
- Certified Salesforce Developer a plus
- Minimum 5 years people and team management experience
- Proven ability to administer Salesforce with a minimum of 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Minimum 5 years full software lifecycle delivery (SDLC) experience
- Minimum 4 years experience developing CRM requirements directly and/or as a key player involved in CRM requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Experience with Salesforce data-manipulation tools such as CRMFusion DemandTools and the Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience with implementing and managing Customer Communities
- Additional experience with: Lightning UI, Salesforce CPQ, Pardot and Echosign
- Preferred experience with: APEX, VisualForce, API Development, Ruby, Zuora, Gainsight, Qlik Sense, and Domo.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented and the willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver quality results.
- Tech savvy
- Agile delivery experience is a plus
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Resource Groups to help foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Modernizing Medicine’s Women’s (mmWIT), LGTBQIA+ (mmREACH) and BIPOC (mmUNITY) groups play a key role in contributing their experiences to create and advance our award winning culture through awareness, events, mentoring opportunities and more.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!