At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company – 2016 – 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a talented and experienced Marketing Campaign & Project Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. This role’s duties will include planning, organizing, managing and executing end to end B2B marketing campaigns. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns, while monitoring and assessing campaigns. You will work closely with the Vertical Marketing Managers, Creative and Content Leaders as well as our Media leaders, on managing strategic and tactical execution, spend, schedules, communicating progress and deliverables to the company at large. To be successful you will need to have experience in spearheading complex project management of digital, print and multi-channel campaigns.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s Marketing Campaign & Project Manager position IF…
- You thrive on getting projects done in a fast-paced environment
- You are asked about a project status and immediately know the status
- You are extremely organized and possess a strong attention to detail
- You communicate concise, accurate information, and know when to ask for clarity
- You are able to easily adapt to shifting priorities
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively, and can manage the team’s projects with limited guidance
To be successful in this role, you will direct the workflow to, from and within internal marketing teams, the legal department & external requestors. Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Vertical Marketing Managers, Media Leaders, Creative & Content Director and marketing team at large to create strategic, executable marketing strategies and mapping out the tasks needed to implement those strategies.
- Assign individuals and/or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project
- Manage team expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance and ensure business units are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Manage and supervise tactical execution of marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Create and manage a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Maintain, adjust, and update project plans as needed
- Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP Certification, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 7 years relevant marketing project management experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level projects, preferred.
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments that align with the organizational goals.
- Providing exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership, and initiative.
- Showing commitment to Team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication.
- Demonstrating productivity using time efficiently and effectively to deliver results.
- Expert level experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and creative environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!