At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company – 2016 – 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a Business Analyst, serving as a liaison between technical teams and internal/external stakeholders to identify core business needs, translating them into clear functional requirements. The Business Analyst defines detailed stories and epics in collaboration with product managers and engineers, guiding stakeholders from prioritization through concept development.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather, plan, design and analyze product requirements
- Create functional requirements in the form of use cases/user stories, business processes and technology requirements
- Document business process inefficiencies with quantifiable metrics in order to capitalize on opportunities through digital automation and transformation
- Use comprehensive business analyst techniques and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and solve complex problems
- Effectively manage multiple high-profile projects with minimal supervision
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (business administration, computer science, engineering, healthcare or related degree) strongly preferred
- Requires 2+ years of related SaaS (or similar) experience, creating functional requirements in the form of use cases/user stories, business processes and technology requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies; SCRUM
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with medical software, EMR/EHR, understanding of Health IT market and technologies preferred
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!