We are hiring a Sales Trainee to support our Global Installed Sales Team! This is an entry level position.
The position will require an intensive training program which could last as long as 2 years. In that time, the position will learn the many aspects of the AtlasIED Large Venue Business by (a) providing sales support to the Director of Global Installed Systems and the Department, (b) providing sales and communications support, and (c) immersing themselves in all technical aspects of the AtlasIED systems. The position will learn all points of the sales and design process, in addition to gaining an understanding of the technical systems. The position will also participate in and complete numerous training modules through the Technical Training Program.
- Thoroughly review and become proficient in the sales and communications support and process for dealers, integrators, and consultants.
- Participate in training programs related to all technical aspects of the AtlasIED Systems.
- Participate in training programs related to all of the Sales aspects.
- Participate in training programs related to all technical aspects of the process.
- Work with the Technical Training Department on participation and completion of training courses, seminars (classroom and demo room), self-guided modules, etc.
- Provide support to the Director of Global Installed Systems and Department to include but not limited to, basic sales support, basic communications support, review of all quotes and sales orders to ensure accuracy before submission to the Sales Support Team, review of sales reports and provide analysis of data to include suggestions on how to meet goals/metrics.
- Will provide assistance to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Attend and represent company at trade association meetings/shows to learn how to promote products and understand the management of the independent representative companies, certified integrators and dealers of the region(s).
- Analytical Skills/ Decision Making – Ability to use critical, analytical techniques to facilitate problem solving. Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures and policies.
- Communication, Oral/Written – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; Able to speak, read, count, and interpret written information in the English language.
- Competitive – Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects while meeting customer expectations.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly either in meeting or training presentations.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Associates Degree or higher or similar technical trade school degree
- Some basic training and/or certification for Audio Video Systems (integration, networking and/or related education from SydAudCon, AES, InfoComm) preferred
- One year or less of audio-visual systems or sales representative experience
- Proficient with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Visio helpful
- Ability to learn our internal software
- Ability to learn our internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Basic understanding of analog and digital audio
- Basic understanding of networking knowledge
- Must have excellent phone and good information retention skills
AtlasIED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.