We are looking to add another Project Engineer to our Team in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Project Engineer you will be working with our Project Managers assisting in pre-construction planning, document control, processes management, and procurement. Visiting our job sites throughout the Bay Area, meeting clients and subcontractors make this a position for someone who is organized and works well in a fast-paced role. Our client list includes some of the Bay Areas largest tech companies making this a great opportunity for hands on experience.
Project Engineers Roles and Responsibilities:
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Works for and with Milroy Construction Project Managers.
- Creates and manages schedules.
- Provides the construction team with schedule updates as needed.
- Fully understands the contract documents.
- Manages Procore and the work flow of contract documents.
- Keeps job specific Procore files current and up to date.
- Creates and manages submittals.
- Creates and manages RFI’s.
- Creates meeting minutes and attends weekly OAC meetings.
- Assists Project Managers with estimating projects.
- Manages subcontractors and vendors on the job site.
- Manages Milroy team members and their work in the field.
- Builds relationships with the owners and subcontractors.
- Perform other project related duties as assigned.
Project Engineer Qualifications:
· A two or four-year degree in an accredited engineering or construction management program
· Construction Industry Experience or Internships
· Detail oriented team player with good organizational skills
· Competency working with Computers, Tablets, Phones, and with Cloud base software programs