About The Position:
We are looking for a motivated Project Engineer to manage existing customers/ projects as well as develop new business within the Maryland Market and surrounding territories. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, the ability to develop business in an industry with high demand and limited competition, and that “extra something” that separates the most successful people from the rest.
If you have experience with construction, strategic planning, reaching project goals, and have the ability to not only get your foot in the door, but to create and build lasting customer relationships, we will teach you the rest!
The primary responsibility of the Project Engineer is to drive business development within the assigned territory and provide quality project results be it services or products. Essentially serving as a representative of the company, ultimately acting as our clients’ agents ensuring they receive premium products with a high degree of customer satisfaction in a manner that is profitable for the company.
Check us out…
Typical job functions will include:
- Driving business development, building and maintaining close relationships with clients, and ensuring supreme customer satisfaction in their assigned territory
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects and managing projects from beginning to end
- Speaking effectively with existing customers and educating prospective customers on the various products and services we offer
- Providing excellent customer service and prompt responses to all customer inquiries
- Learning everyday
What We Have to Offer:
- Base Pay plus Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Experience and/or education in construction management, environmental, hydrology, geology, or related fields
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating and bidding procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to read plans and/or geotechnical reports (soil borings)
- Skills in workflow analysis and management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet job requirements
- Ability to Travel (potentially few over nights, a month)
About Mersino Dewatering, Inc.:
Mersino Dewatering is a recognized leader in dewatering solutions offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. Mersino is a single source for pumping services, contract dewatering, one-pass trenching, power generation and drilling, and we have evolved into a multi-faceted corporation able to engineer and deploy a full-service approach to groundwater control and pumping solutions. We consider our people, the Mersino Team, as our most valuable asset to help strive and maintain a culture that inspires dedication to customer service.