About Mental Canvas™
Mental Canvas, Inc. is a software technology startup company whose mission is to enhance visual communication by elevating the medium of drawing — its conception, creation and consumption. We’re building a team that thinks creatively and embraces innovation.
From advertisements to conceptual sketches to movie storyboards, people use Mental Canvas to explore ideas, communicate concepts, design products and tell stories. Mental Canvas’ spatial drawings are a rich new interactive media type, which can be consumed across all web-enabled platforms. Mental Canvas is backed by EQT Ventures, Hearst, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund), SVB Financial Group and more, and, in 2018, was the winner of M12’s inaugural, international Female Founders Competition.
As a Growth and Strategy Associate, you will be the primary point of contact for our diverse set of users. This is a cross-functional role, where you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers and stakeholders, think creatively, and make an impact.
● Aid with new customer onboarding and ensure ongoing customer success;
● Identify new opportunities and leads;
● Handle questions and manage existing accounts;
● Organize and manage events including meetups and webinars;
● Use social media to promote products and identify new opportunities;
● Aid administrative tasks such as preparing reports, CRM management, including the gathering, filtering, and organizing of analytics.
● Flexible and capable of multitasking; motivated to take on new and changes roles;
● Interest in and enthusiasm for drawing and design technology;
● Entrepreneurial with a commercially savvy mindset;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Proactive, driven and goal oriented;
● Highly organized, diligent and detail oriented.
● 1-3 years of professional experience or relevant internship/work experience;
● Experience in design technology;
● Background in entrepreneurship;
● CRM experience.
What we offer
● Opportunity to play a key role in shaping and further developing the Mental Canvas platform,
alongside leading researchers and practitioners;
● Opportunity to grow into a more senior role as part of our young and growing company;
● Substantial freedom and responsibility;
● Lots of room for personal and professional development.
How to apply
● Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Growth and Strategy Associate” in the subject line. Please explain why you are interested in this position, how your background/skillset is applicable to this role, and your availability to start the position;
● Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remote for now, eventually New York, NY