As an Account Executive, you’ll work alongside our Managing Director to develop, promote and convert sales opportunities in a fast growing Insurtech start-up revolutionizing Medicare.
What You’ll Do
- Be an integral part of a world-class team revolutionizing Medicare
- Secure new business relationships
- Build a strong working relationship with the senior leadership team and our advisor ecosystem
- Refine sales strategy at the customer, partner, and MCG level
- Provide dedicated and comprehensive support to all client needs and expectations.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities in the market
- Keep focus on bottom line performance and constantly find ways to improve overall performance, sales, customer satisfaction, and entire customer experience
- Develop strategies to present to executive level customers and team members.
- Have a thorough understanding of ‘where and how we compete’ in the market across all MCG products and services.
What You Will Accomplish In The First 12 Months
- Become a kick-ass salesperson delivering real value to the clients you serve
- Develop and enhance your presentation skills to captivate your audiences and bring your value to your customers
- Learn the ins and outs of the Medicare industry
- Gain first hand experience of a scaling insurtech with a differentiated business model
- Participate in helping us build a repeatable process for partnership and feedback loops evolving the way we sell, service, and support our customers.
- Help assemble the plan that onboards 1000s of new clients nationally.
- Serve as a Medicare Choice Group ambassador internally and externally, displaying our core values of integrity, family, teamwork, knowledge and communication.
Is this you?
- High energy. You get excited to create new relationships and uncover new business partnerships.
- Goal oriented. You excel in the process of setting, planning and achieving your goals
- Strategic. You are focused on results and use data to support your strategy, decision making and time management.
- Coach. You have exceptional EQ, able to coach various customers and end users through the complex topic of Medicare.
- Inspirational communicator who can build meaningful connections with every level of an organization.
- Compliance focused. You do the right things for the right reasons!
- Competitive. You want and need to win and see sales as an opportunity to generate significant compensation for yourself.
- Technology focused. You use technology to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, always looking for a better solution.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – this is a great opportunity for recent grads
- Exceptional EQ (people trust you)
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- Rigorous organizational skills, motivated by creating and executing processes
- Ownership mentality, high degree of proactivity
- Ability to work remotely with efficiency and independence
Medicare Choice Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Medicare Choice Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.