Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
You will be responsible for engaging with executives in our Commercial accounts. You will build the foundation for Medallia’s future success by driving new sales opportunities through innovative campaigns and events.
Additionally, Medallia believes in internal progression. We are a rapidly growing organization and seek to progress employees to a sales position quickly through three key areas: Attainment, Attitude and Activity.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Customer Experience Management to best support and coach our customers and prospects (including, completing all training certifications provided by Medallia)
- Build key relationships and collaborate with field sales representatives on their respective territory accounts to continuously generate new pipeline through account research, strategy, and outreach
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs)
- Research and understand the needs of our clients, prospects, and customers, and effectively communicate Medallia’s value proposition
- Own documentation with our prospects, including capturing use cases, lead scores, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- Prioritize opportunities and mobilize the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate our sales cycles
- Partner with Marketing on driving attendance to events, tradeshows, webinars, and conferences
- Generate, retain, and engage a high volume of new leads in a timely manner
- Manage and appropriately forecast your leads using SalesForce.com
- Qualify inbound leads coming through the sales line and “contact us” forms
- Strong written and oral communication
- Flexibility to travel to regional training courses and events, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ months of experience in B2B software/SaaS sales a strong plus
- Excited about learning Customer Experience Management and discovering where customers are in their journey
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth, sometimes nebulous company
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization – from the frontline to the C-Suite
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.