Associate Customer Success Manager
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
McAfee looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to manage our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills, strong business, and technical acumen. You will work with CISO’s and business leaders to understand their needs and map McAfee’s security solutions or best practices. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. You will be hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills to make McAfee a world class customer success organization. This position will be based in Plano, TX.
About the Role:
McAfee is hiring an Associate Customer Success Manager on the Enterprise side of the business. To be successful, you need to be self-motivated, passionate about program development, management and strategically adept. You will have access to sensitive information and expected to maintain confidentiality. You will be working in a collaborative environment with other Associate Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Managers to share ideas, challenges and professionally develop from feedback. You are expected to take ownership of your priorities and meeting deadlines.
· Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
· Ensure that the customer deployment and onboarding is completed in timely manner and customer is able to maximize value from the product
· Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, managing use case enablement plans and providing additional security solutions
· Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations.
· Ensure that Customer’s technical issues are addressed in timely manner
· Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
· Drive stickiness via conducting technical workshops, webinars, roadmap discussion and executive sponsorships.
· Drive customer reference for existing customers and prospects
· Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
· Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan
· Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
· Forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts
· Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
· Educational background in engineering and advance degree in data analytics is highly preferred.
· 1-2 years of customer facing experience.
· Excellent customer relationship management skills
· Outstanding communication, listening, and writing skills
· Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
· Understanding of Internetworking and Network security architecture, protocols in SAAS/PAAS model
· Experience with Proxy/NGFW, SIEM, Messaging or Data Security technologies is a huge plus.
· Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
· Excellent organizational, presentation (in-person) and communication skills.
· Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools.
· Must be able to commute to the Plano, TX location. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Posting Link: https://bit.ly/3sBZpG3