The Hunter Havericak Altman Hotel Group in the Marcus & Millichap Fort Lauderdale office is expanding, and we are looking for an entrepreneurial, ambitious and hard-working sales professional to join our hospitality real estate investment sales team. Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes: Self-motivated, driven, and inspired to succeed. Above-average communication and relationship-building skills. A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy. Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development. Able to bounce back from rejection and solve problems creatively.
Our team is composed of hotel sales agents that are based in our Fort Lauderdale office but maintain a national business centered on brokerage of hotels nationwide covering territories including the Southeast, MidAtlantic, Gulf South, Midwest and Midsouth. This opportunity offers an entrepreneurial environment with no glass ceiling on your income and to build your own business but work in a team environment that has tools, guidance and staff to support your growth. Through very hands-on training and development, we aim to give new agents the opportunity to capitalize on their entrepreneurial nature to build a business within the framework of our group and company.
Team Website: www.TheHotelAdvisors.com
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, Marcus & Millichap maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential and no glass ceiling on your income – no salary or draw is provided, and real estate experience and license is required to apply.
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
· Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
· Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients’ properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
· Researching the local market and staying up to date on industry trends
· Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
· Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
· Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
· Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
· National Platform – MNet, our internal, proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing.
· This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
· Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of experience. Our team-oriented environment enables new agents to learn from highly successful senior agents and managers.
· Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses; they are no longer brokering deals themselves.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80 offices throughout the United States and Canada. Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion. The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers