We are looking for full-time, process-driven technical writers who have a pulse on today’s technical landscape. You will get hands-on writing experience in all facets of the business, ranging from marketing material, responses to RFPs, internal process manuals and guidelines, and much more.
- Assist in creating, editing, and reviewing comprehensive technical documents such as user guides, online help, in-app documents, and technical specifications.
- Assist in creating, editing, and reviewing comprehensive government and business documents such as responses to RFPs and internal process manuals/guidelines.
- Assist in creating, editing, and reviewing marketing materials such as press releases and website additions.
- Coordinate with Software Engineers to obtain and communicate an in-depth understanding of a platform, including its features and updates.
- Analyze the information elicited to create accurate and reliable material that can be understood by technical and non-technical users.
- Help review and maintain technical documents to ensure consistency and alignment with the latest version of the platform.
- Two original writing samples
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field
- Interested in a career in technical writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quick learner with the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- (Preferred): Proven working experience in technical writing; minimum basic knowledge of Information Technology foundations